NASCENTechnology devotes a much higher percentage of its annual revenues to internal research and development than a vast majority of businesses. For nearly two decades, NASCENTechnology has partnered with customers and consortiums in the research and development of magnetic components. This two-pronged approach results in a constant advancement of the unique multilayer ceramic transformer technology we pioneered.
Our knowledge allows us to partner with the U.S. Department of Defense and it's prime systems contractors through our involvement with the National Armaments Consortium (NAC) to develop new transformer technology for emerging mission applications.
We also work with the U.S. Department of Energy Laboratories on ferrite material and magnetic component development for critical applications of national interest.
Our expertise has also lead to partnering confidentially with the world's largest Energy Services Sector firms to develop and supply Highly Reliable and High-Temperature magnetic components for down-hole uses in Measurement while Drilling and Logging While Drilling applications.
Our research interests include:
• High-temperature magnetic material development
• Integrating multi-layer magnetic structures with other passive components
• Enhancing magnetic properties of low temperature, co-fireable ferrite powders, and dielectrics
• Processes for applying and combining magnetic materials with co-fireable dielectrics and conductors into 3-dimensional structures
• Advancing reliability of wire-wound magnetic components more reliable in extremely adverse operating conditions