NASCENTechnology is devoted to spending a high percentage of its annual revenues to internal research and development. For nearly two decades, NASCENTechnology has partnered with customers and consortiums to research and development magnetic components. This two-pronged approach results in constant advancement of the unique multilayer ceramic transformer technology we pioneered.
Our knowledge allows us to partner with the U.S. Department of Defense and it's prime systems contractors. We are proud of our involvement with the National Armaments Consortium (NAC) to develop new transformer technology for emerging mission applications. We also work with the U.S. Department of Energy Laboratories on ferrite material and magnetic component development for critical applications of national interest.
Our expertise has also lead to partnering confidentially with the world's largest Energy Services Sector firms. These partnerships help develop and supply highly reliable high-temperature magnetic components for measurement while drilling and logging while drilling applications.
Our research interests include:
- High-temperature magnetic material development
- Integrating multi-layer magnetic structures with other passive components
- Enhancing magnetic properties of low temperature, co-fireable ferrite powders and dielectrics
- Processes for applying and combining magnetic materials with co-fireable dielectrics and conductors into 3-dimensional structures
- Advancing reliability of wire-wound magnetic components more reliable in extremely adverse operating conditions